Monday, June 20, 2011

Backtrack: My Wedding Invites

I love cutting and folding paper! I love creating invitations for special events. Though I understand I'm not much skilled in this area yet... but...

If I had the choice, I would have made it my profession.

But for now, I can only make it a hobby. And the first of my invitation projects is my very own wedding's invitation.

Hubby and I got married last December 17, 2009.

We've gone through a series of "motif" changes -- green+yellow, blue+silver, brown+beige... but I really couldn't give up the color pink (or old rose?)... so we finally made up our mind and went with pink+beige.

So here's our pink+beige invitations:

First page. Caricature c/o me. :)

Second Page. The Entourage.

The map.

The envelope. I used a pink shiny gift wrapper and beige satin + pink organza ribbons.


The whole package; with the RSVP and Thank You mini-cards.

Added pearls as decoration on the first page. :)

And oh... here's our Save-the-Date (sent through email only):

I'll be posting more of my invite projects in the coming days.
Next stop should be my April invites project. :) Do wait for that!

God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment