Thursday, June 30, 2011

CopyCat Jacque; J23TLORC CC Awards

I have a confession to make... I am NOT creative... I am... a CopyCat...
Or at least that's what I want to call myself.

I do not intend to infringe another artist's copyrights and all... Others actually only call it "inspiration/inspired"...

It's just that whenever I try to design or do something, a lot of ideas and vision come to mind... ALL at the same time... I end up undecided. So my last resort would be to look at other people's works, choose what I would want to use as my pattern... and create my stuff from there...

Lemme give you a sample, and you be the judge. :D

After recently joining flickr, I instantly became a fan of Cathy Fong...
And while browsing through her works, I found these really really cute tags.
(See http://allbycathyfong.blogspot.com/2011/06/hero-arts-birthday-tags-set.html)

I did mention in my comment that she inspired me yet again... coz I just knew... I would use them as my pattern for this semester's Children's Church graduation where I teach on Sundays. But instead of tags, I would need to turn them into medals/awards.

Of course, her's is way way way cuter and better, but here's my work anyway - the CC Awards:





Well.. what do you think? Do leave comments or mail me what you think. ;)

Thanks for viewing. Good night and God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment