Saturday, July 23, 2011

Caricatures

I love drawing. But sometimes I get the feeling drawing does not love me.

So after giving it much thought... I've decided to stop creating caricatures for business...

Yes, there was a time I did caricatures for extra cash, but note that I was charging really low because I didn't have much confidence with my work and I was always worried about the end satisfaction of my clients... :p

Thankfully, here are some works that [I would like to think] resulted to happy faces:









And oh... here's what started it all...
Years ago, I joined a Basic Caricature workshop at work and I started trying stuff I learned, by drawing my friends:



So if you're wondering if I'd ever resume drawing again... "perhaps, when I have formally enrolled in an art school and my confidence on my work has gone sky-high... then yes."

But for now, I'll stick with cutting and folding paper. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment