Saturday, September 10, 2011

May 2010 Reflections

Hi there! Yes, I know, it's been a while.

I have recently finished a Save-the-Date and Wedding Invitation project, but I cannot post pics of that just yet... I normally wait until the event is over before I post my projects to respect the privacy of the people involved in it. :) So do wait for that... I'll probably post them by November.

So tonight, let me start with another series of backtracks. The theme: Reflections

For those who do not know, I teach at our Children's Church (a.k.a Sunday School) and as a worker of God, it is a must that we become well-versed on His Word, and that we meditate on it daily and become closer to Him.

Joshua 1:8 says..."Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful."

So we have this monthly activity at church where we would read a chapter of the Bible daily and write down our reflections on it. Then people started getting creative with the papers they submit. So I decided to be creative as well...

So for starters, here's the May 2010 Reflections I submitted way way back. This is my first project using my first treasure I bought from Memory Lane Store -- Martha Stewart's Arch Lattice Edge Punch.







Soooo... what do you think? :)

1 comment: