Wednesday, February 8, 2012

April 2011 Reflections

A couple of nights ago, I mentioned my February 2011 Reflections being my second to the last backtrack post on reflections.

I stand corrected.

Because, this, is my second to the last backtrack post on reflections.

And like my previous posts, this is gonna be short and sweet. Haha!

So anyway, for my April 2011 Reflections, I made, a paper fan! I re-used the cartoon version of myself for the cover, and as an accent to succeeding pages where I printed out my reflections.

And here are the photos:




And that's all I have for you tonight.
Hopefully I get to post my last backtrack reflections post tomorrow. It's actually similar to an award I also created for kids at church. Do watch out for that, okay?

God bless and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment