Sunday, February 5, 2012

August 2010 Reflections

It's almost 9 in the evening here. And I'm still lying down, sideways, arms stretched to type on  my laptop while in bed, pushing my right cheek against my soft pillow for a little relief from toothache, feeling baby kick me from time to time on the side. I'm guessing in a little while I'll be forced to change to another position, but before I do that, let me post about the August 2010 Reflections I made.

It's a multi-fold cream paper where I printed my reflections back to back and posted in between front and back cardboard covers:


The covers are made from pink shimmering cardstock. The front is designed simply with a print out of the title "August 2010 Reflections":


For the packaging, I used a transparency paper from National Bookstore (as always), cut in the shape of an envelope, and sealed (tied) with a thin satin pink ribbon:


Pretty simple eh? I really wasn't hoping much when I made this, but I'm happy with the way it turned out. And I really looooooove pink., so the ribbon's enough to get me smiling. :)

I'll change positions for now. When I get another chance, I'll post about the twin August 2010 Reflection templates I created for my mom and bestfriend. Hope you read that too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment