Monday, February 27, 2012

Bear Paperclip Bookmarks

Arrrrgggghhh! Bachache strikes again. Now accompanied with a bit of tummy ache and a lot of leg cramps. But, I choose to think positive. Happy Happy Happy because "everything means baby"! <3

Anyway, another thing that made me happy today is a simple bookmark project I completed for our townhall meeting at work.

Since the theme was post-valentine, but we didn't want to be too "hearty", we opted for cute teddy bear punch outs instead.



Supplies Used:
Jumbo Carl Craft Bear Puncher
Large-sized Paper Clip
Used Magazine Pages
Red Button
White textured paper around 200 gsm
Canon printer
Glue Gun and Stick

Too bad I forgot to take a picture of the back. As usual, I inserted my eclations logo and promoted this blogsite, but I opted not to place my mobile number this time. They can always ping me via OC at work anyway. :p

So that's it. I gotta rest for now. Hope you liked this quick post, and the bookmarks too!

BTW, the bookmark is the "paperclip with bear on top" itself. The white board is just a holder. :)

Good night and God bless everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment