Monday, February 6, 2012

February 2011 Reflections

Tonight I'm jumping to February 2011 Reflections... not because there are items I skipped, but pretty much coz I kinda stopped creatively submitting my reflections from September 2010 to January 2011. Either that, or I just wasn't able to take pictures of my reflections at the time. Haha.

So for my February 2011 reflections, I re-used a caricature of myself and drew caricatures of my mom and bestfriend to create our own paper dolls. Then the clothes come in many pages of different colors where we each wrote down our reflections.

I wont post much details anymore, as I am really sleepy right now, sorry. But I hope you take time looking at the photos and tell me what you think. :)


Meet mom. :)

Meet my bff at church. :)

And these are the pages... :)
That's it for tonight! Pretty quick, eh?
This is actually my 2nd to the last backtrack post on Reflections.
Last one will be posted tomorrow - Paper Fan April 2011 Reflections.

God bless everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment