Thursday, February 9, 2012

June 2011 Reflections

And here is my last backtrack post on Reflections. :)

For June 2011, I simply printed out my reflections in tag-like pages and re-used the girl I drew for my Finishing Strong card entry to the Gallery Idol contest (view more on that post here) for the cover, accessorized with buttons and ribbons.



And that's it! Hope you enjoyed that quick post.

Disclaimer: I think I need to say sorry for making my posts short lately. To be honest, I am a "visual" person and although I visit more than 20 blogs for inspiration, I hardly "read" the entries; I just view the photos. And I think most of my visitors would be doing the same at this point. But.... But.... But... for future "non-backtrack" posts, I'll try to be more detailed in descriptions, add more information on supplies used, and perhaps place step-by-step instructions on how some projects are done.

But... again, but... that won't happen in the near future. Because I still have a lot of backtrack posts to post. :p My next posts will probably cover the awards I created for our Children's Church recognition.

I hope you can still be patient with me, and continue to follow me. :) Haha! As if I already have that many followers. But if you are following me, thank you! And invite your friends to follow me too!

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment