Friday, March 2, 2012

Baby Dress Invitation

So tonight my post is about my first attempt at card making special style. :)

This feature is about a Baby Dedication Invitation, or perhaps could be a Birthday Invitation, styled as a girl's dress.



I was meaning to send this as an entry to a US publication, under the Inspired By category, since I was inspired by a lot of several other cards like this, but yeah, I've seen better so I am no longer sending this in. And because of that, I can post this here. :)

I'll just try to come up with something better and perhaps join in the future.

But for now... what do you think? Feel free to post your comments.

And oh, I think it's my first time posting something with my watermark on this blog. Did you notice?
And oh, I made the gold rose by hand. Another first for me. :)

********
Supplies Used:
Gold cardstock
Brown Satin Ribbon
Rose made out of gold ribbon
Net cloth (I'm not yet sure what it is called)
Gold leaf accents
Little yellow sequins
Glue gun + Glue stick

No comments:

Post a Comment