Saturday, June 9, 2012

Onesie for Dana - Actual

Hello there!

As usual, I have been quite busy with a lot of things. But now I am starting to slow down a bit in preparation for the birth of our baby girl Dana. =)

We had our check-up today and she's still in breech position. Not to worry though, because test results show she is healthy and fine. Can you believe that she's actually 7 lbs already? No wonder she cannot turn into the proper position for delivery... she just won't fit in my small frame (or pelvic area). So, our ob scheduled us for c-section this Tuesday, June 12, 2012. Coincidentally, that is also the Philippine Independence Day! So yep, we're having ang Independence Day baby girl! <3

Anyway, last time, I posted 4 designs for a Onesie project I was planning to make for my Dana here. And the survey resulted to me using the first design. So I just wanna share with you tonight, my finished product (sorry for the poor photo quality. It actually looks better in person, really. :p)


So... what do you think?

Me? I am actually thinking of making more onesies using the other 3 designs from my previous blog post. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment