Sunday, December 23, 2012

3 Wise Men

Here's my other entry for this week's CASology challenge: STAR.



Or should I say... "stars"?! Hihihi. That's coz I love the night starry sky so much. ^^v

But if we were to narrow it down to one star, it would be, the star of Bethlehem since it symbolizes so much -- from God's love, to men's redemption, and the promise of eternal life.

So here's my take at it... a card that shouts "handmade", just in time for the Holidays. I'm actually planning to give this one to my mom tomorrow. :)


I'm not sure if this would pass as "clear and simple" but I hope it does. Since for this card, NO "special tools" were used. I simply tore black construction paper and pasted it on top of a blue one. Then drew silhouettes of the 3 wise men, splattered the top part with glitter glue, wrote "Merry Christmas!" at the bottom (pardon me for my really poor handwriting) and to highlight, used blue gems to form the Star of Bethlehem.

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. A lovely scene, the night sky is beautoful. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - love the big sparkly star and how you made your starry nightsky! Thanks so much for playing along with CASOlogy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty... thanks for playing along with CASology... so enjoyed seeing your take on the cue word!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous scene! Love how you created it and that one sparkling star is the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us again at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete