Saturday, December 22, 2012

Patchwork Card

What happens when you try to join 4 challenges at once?!? .... A DISASTER!

At least that's how I think this card turned out. ^^v

But my ever loving and supportive hubby says it's "pretty" so I'm posting it anyway! :)

The 4 challenges I am entering are:
I actually first saw the MIM#96 challenge at facebook and I was so inspired and delighted with the heart patchwork that was featured. Then I tried to see if I can come up with something that would align with CASology and CFCs challenges for the week. And consequently, something I can enter into the other challenge linked in CFC.

So... I gathered the materials I was supposed to use for the Craft Soiree I was joining, but were not able to use them because I had no time as baby and I were sick... randomly placed pieces together, and arrived with this card:


I'll really try to come up with something better... If time and circumstances permit.

Meanwhile, tell me what you think? :)

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! The black and white color combination is always such a striking one.

    So thrilled you linked up with the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you'll be able to play in more of my challenge next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i too hope i can participate in more challenges! :)

      Delete
  2. Definitely trying to make one card work for four challenges can be, well, challenging! lol! I love the drama of the black and white and the glitter! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week - we think you're a star!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much for your inspiring words, ardyth! and thanks for following my blog too!

      Delete
  3. what a fun and sparkly take on the cue word... thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a lot braver than I am combining four challenges into one card! I'm cringing thinking about what my own attempt would have looked like! LOL!
    I'd say you did very well!!! Love the black, white and kraft together and the wavy sentiment strip is great! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it turned out lovely! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete