At least that's how I think this card turned out. ^^v
But my ever loving and supportive hubby says it's "pretty" so I'm posting it anyway! :)
The 4 challenges I am entering are:
- Make It Monday #96: Patchwork Die-Cuts
- I used a PTI doily die and 4 black+white papers from a local bookstore.
- CASology Week 24: Star
- Spreading glitters over the PTI doily die reminds of the night sky filled with stars. :)
- CFC83: CAS holiday card in less than 10 minutes!
- December Holiday is a time for crafting, sending out handmade things and cards for loved ones. The glittery die is intended to give you a festive feeling, though the ribbon actually says "Happy Crafting!" :)
- 10-Minute Craft Dash
- This card, I created and finished in 7 minutes and 25 seconds. Yay!
So... I gathered the materials I was supposed to use for the Craft Soiree I was joining, but were not able to use them because I had no time as baby and I were sick... randomly placed pieces together, and arrived with this card:
I'll really try to come up with something better... If time and circumstances permit.
Meanwhile, tell me what you think? :)