Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Flower Clips

So I was playing with my new EK Success Punchers... I wanted to see if they can punch through different materials like felt cloth... I observed that depending on the thickness, the punchers can actually cut through felt cloths!

This really excited me and so I let my hands run free and craft away!

Using buttons, glue gun, hair clips, felt and my puncher, I created a new set of felt accessories:

Assorted Felt Accessories
 
My Little Dana models them. <3

 
 
And you know what's fun?!
 
These flowers can be used as other types of accessories too. The photo below shows how it can be used as a little bridesmaid or flowergirl's hand band. <3
 

And in case you have forgotten... I am actually selling these and other stuffs you find through my blog. You can visit my page at Facebook or email me for inquiries. :)
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment