Monday, February 11, 2013

Crafternoon

Last Saturday, we held another "Crafternoon" at an officemate's place. It was supposed to start at 10 in the morning but I was late. We decided that I would bring over my craft tools but I couldn't find a bag large enough to contain them.

So when I got the largest bag I could find, I was only able bring 1/4 of my "cabinet". I figured the remaining 3/4 are mainly "kalat" which I store just in case I would need them in the future.

Anyway... I was so happy my work friends appreciated the tools and we had a really fun crafternoon! :)

And here are the photos:


Kalat-Time! :D


Jen's and Eone's Works


My Works


Ces' Works


Denise's Works
I especially love these 3 made by Denise. They're like mini-paintings at an art gallery. :p


And this is Ces, Eone, Me, Denise and Jen showcasing some of our finished products.
And so we decided... we'll definitely do this again!

2 comments:

  1. OMG - LOVE 'Crafternoon' - so clever! Looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ardyth! indeed it was a lot of fun. we had so much fun that 2 of my friends have decided on getting their own tools. and all of us decided we're going to do this at least once a month. hihihi. :)

      Delete