Sunday, February 17, 2013

Wall Decor

These past day's I've been addicted to looking at different DIY room/wall decors and I've particularly liked decoupaged acrylic blocks. So I decided I'll create my own.

Materials Used:

* Acrylic Blocks
* Felt Cloth
* Patterned Paper
* Rhinestones
* Buttons
* Scissors
* Bigkick
* PTI Alphabet dies (lower case)
* Glue Gun+Stick

Steps:
1. Cut out your felt cloth into different animal shapes. Unfortunately I cannot provide templates as I did not use any. But you can search them through google images. :)

2. Cut out names from your felth cloth using your die cutter and alphabet dies.

3. Hot glue the base animal shapes and letters into the acrylic blocks.

4. Accentuate the animals using patterned paper, buttons and rhinestones.

So here's what I came up with:




What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment