Saturday, June 15, 2013

Baby Girl Invitation: Dana's First Birthday

I am so happy, I finally get to post my DIY stuff for my daughter's first birthday party.

And to start my series of posts.... The Invitations!

I originally wanted to create an explosion box for Dana's invites, but since I didn't have the luxury of time, I had to resort to something simpler.

I then decided I was gonna make circle invites but since Memory Lane Store didn't have the cutter I intended to use, I had to resort to Sizzix Decorative 3 dies.

I thank God everything turned out beautifully.

Here's how I created the invitations in simple steps:

1. Layout the invitations digitally then print in white cardstock.

2. Run the printout with Sizzix 3 different sized Decorative #3 dies to cutout the pages of the invitation.

3. Use an eyelet punch to punch through the center of each page. Then use the eyelet setter to place the eyelet in.

And here's what you get:







Next post will be on the Pompom tree. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment