Sunday, July 14, 2013

Perforated Bookmark

So I went to this really pretty place called Sophie's Mom last week and it got me so inspired I decided to create some bookmarks.

But to make not just an ordinary bookmark, I decided to use perforated paper which I accentuated with buttons, felt and fabric tape.

I plan to enter this into this week's CASology: NEON challenge but I am not sure if it is neon enough on the photos. But the green and yellow are in fact neon 'in person' so I'll give it a try anyway. :)

Here are several bookmarks I created, hope it inspires you to create your own! :)





 
 
Did you notice that this one looks like a mouse or some tiny creature?
 
 
I am still working up the courage to make that video tutorial. When I finally do, I'll make a video tutorial on this one. :)


4 comments:

  1. These are so fun! I always love to see non-card projects in the challenge - thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bookmarks are sure to please, they are so great! The little birdie face is "tweet"!

    Thanks for joining in the FUN at CASology this week with us - I look forward to seeing you play again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow your tag are adorable love all the colors and all your design...love much the edge of your tag it looks sweety...good luck with the challenge

    I just join the challenge on CASOLOGY too and my card is number 80...would be glad if you could come and see on my blog and leave me some love....big hugs..Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bookmarks, especially the ones with the black ribbon and buttons.

    ReplyDelete