- EK Success 2.25 Scalloped Circle Large Punch
- Martha Stewart Butterfly Puncher
- Martha Stewart Lattice Edge Punch
- White, Pink and Blue cardstock
- Pink and Blue perforated board
- Glue Stick+Gun
- White Envelope
- Fabric Tape
1. Punch out scalloped circles from colored perforated boards and butterflies from the white cardstock. Adhere the butterflies to the center of the circles. This will be your seal.
2. Cut out 5 x 8 sheets of colored cardstock and fold at the center.
3. Take one side of the card and punch out the lattice pattern but leave both ends uncut to create a window effect. Adhere another butterfly at the lower right corner.
4. Adhere the fabric tape onto the inside of the card, right below the "lattice window".
5. You now have your set. You can add in other accessories like in this case, a bookmark.
You can actually create your own version of notecards or stationeries with different patterns and designs. This is just one of them.
Feel free to create your own and share them with me too! :)