Friday, January 31, 2014

My First How To Video: Kusudama Paper Flower Tutorial

I am joining a Paper Flower Bouquet Workshop on February 8 but the ADHD in me couldn't wait so I just had to try it out on my own, way way way before the workshop. ;))

And I am glad I did because I did arrive at good results:

 
 
 
And since I realized that this was pretty much easy to do, I just had to share it with you.
 
At first I decided to create a video tutorial (my first ever) since it was really hard to explain the steps in words, so it was best seen either on photos or video. However, after recording, I found that the audio was quite poor and my instructions couldn't be heard properly. So I had to caption the instructions instead.
 
Please view (and like, and share) my first ever video tutorial uploaded on youtube:
 
 
 
 
So what are you waiting for? Go on and start making your own paper flowers!
And when you do... please share them with me. You may comment below or share on my FB page: www.facebook.com/eclations
 
Until next time, I hope you can bear with me and stay tuned for more video tutorials. :)

4 comments:

  1. muy lindas y fácil de hacer , muchas gracias será un buen regalo (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Tai! thank you very much! you are so sweet! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jacque,

    What a cute project! I love it so much that I decided to feature it in our roundup of wedding crafts! Check it out here: http://www.favecrafts.com/blog/fc/wedding-crafts/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia,

      That is sooooo nice! I thank you very much!

      Have a great day as well! :)

      Delete