Saturday, March 1, 2014

How To: Create a Clover Flower Headband

So it's the first day of March 2014 and you know what happens in March? It's my dear Irish Freyja's birthday! :)

And because her parents love clover so much, not to mention Irish is named, Irish, I decided to create a Clover Flower headband for her. (If that statement didn't make any sense, lookup St. Patrick's Day. ^^v)




And since this pretty easy to make, I created 2 more for my nieces, in pink, coz they like pink! :)



And I am very sure, you can make one too. So I am sharing another tutorial video for you.



But I have to say, sorry for the shaky video... I don't have a good cam yet and I actually shot this video with my webcam strapped to my collar.

And when you do create one, please share them with me.
You may comment here or share your work on my FB page: www.facebook.com/Eclations

Until next time! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey There!

    We are having a Linky Party here http://ss1.us/a/dMkg1Te8 and are looking for St Partick's Day projects. I found your clover headband on craftgawker and think is it adorable! We are choosing 3 of our favorite projects, and those chosen will get $5 in Blitsy credits. Hopefully we see you at our party! :)

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meghan! Thanks for inviting me! This is gonna be fun! :) Have a great day ahead!

      Delete